Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
School Leaders Give Teachers Incomplete
By John Krol
Pittsfield, MA – Pittsfield teachers have put a proposal on the table that they say will save the city 1.1 million dollars -- as the union and administration remain embroiled in a contract dispute. But, WAMC has learned that school leaders are claiming the teachers' numbers just don't add up.
Our Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.