Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
School Leaders Give Teachers Incomplete
By John Krol
Pittsfield, MA – Pittsfield teachers have put a proposal on the table that they say will save the city 1.1 million dollars -- as the union and administration remain embroiled in a contract dispute. But, WAMC has learned that school leaders are claiming the teachers' numbers just don't add up.
Our Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.