Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue July 24, 2007
Schools To Inject Culture Into Curriculum
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Classrooms in ten public schools in the city of Springfield Massachusetts are going to be infused with the culture of Puerto Rico this fall. Its an experiment to see if bridging a cultural divide between teacher and student can improve learning. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports.....