Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon May 20, 2013
Schumer Wants Airlines To Lower Fees
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer is urging airlines to lower the fees for charge for changing flights, which they recently raised. Four major airlines — Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, U.S. Airways and United Airlines — recently increased fees on ticket changes from $150 to $200. Schumer says the additional charge makes it difficult for families on fixed budgets. He says plans can change due to sick children or work demands.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.