Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed July 18, 2007
Scott Meyer of the Merritt Bookstores talks Harry Potter 7-18
Albany, NY – Harry Potter's world of horcruxes, Nimbus 2000s and Blast Ended Skrewts may be fantasy, but the economic effects of the young wizard's multi-media empire are quite real. The release of the latest and final book will be a major event for local, independent booksellers. Scott Meyer of the Merritt Bookstores, which will be hosting its own Potter event, talks to us about the money behind the magic.