Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu December 20, 2012
The Secrets Of Making Time Fly While You Wait
Originally published on Thu December 20, 2012 2:19 pm
What do you do to keep calm and content while waiting out delays? One bus stop in Milan, Italy provides sheets of bubble wrap for travelers to pop. NPR science correspondent and blogger Robert Krulwich shares several clever ways to fill time.