Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Arts & Culture
Fri July 22, 2011
The Sembrich Museum
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – The Sembrich Opera Museum is located in Bolton Landing, New York and honors international opera singer Marcella Sembrich (1858-1935) at her former teaching studio and woodland retreat on Lake George.