Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
New England News
Wed October 31, 2012
Senate Candidates Close Campaigns With New Ads
The most expensive US Senate race in the country is nearing the finish,as both candidates in Massachusetts release closing ads.. WAMC”s Paul Tuthill reports
Republican Senator Scott Brown closes his campaign with a rousing 60 second TV ad that invokes his major themes of patriotism and independence.
Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren closes her campaign with a more somber appeal in an ad titled “ For All Our Families".
A fourth and final debate was cancelled, first because of Sandy and then scheduling conflicts.