Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue April 6, 2004
Senator Clinton: All Guard Members Need Testing
By Allison Dunne
Orangeburg, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is troubled by reports that some New York National Guard members did not receive adequate health screening upon their return from Iraq, and that they may suffer from effects of uranium exposure. She says the lack of testing flies in the face of assurances she received from the Department of Defense. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.