Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 6, 2004
Senator Clinton: All Guard Members Need Testing
By Allison Dunne
Orangeburg, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is troubled by reports that some New York National Guard members did not receive adequate health screening upon their return from Iraq, and that they may suffer from effects of uranium exposure. She says the lack of testing flies in the face of assurances she received from the Department of Defense. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.