Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue January 13, 2004
Senator Clinton Proposes Health-Care Overhaul
By Allison Dunne
New York, NY – New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is set to hit Washington, D.C. next week with a proposal to revamp the nation's health care system. She says a modernized system using information technology would lower costs while increasing accountability. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more on the Democratic senator's plan.