Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue January 13, 2004
Senator Clinton Proposes Health-Care Overhaul
By Allison Dunne
New York, NY – New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is set to hit Washington, D.C. next week with a proposal to revamp the nation's health care system. She says a modernized system using information technology would lower costs while increasing accountability. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more on the Democratic senator's plan.