Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue January 20, 2004
Senator Kerry Pulls Big Upset in Iowa
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – Massachusetts Senator John Kerry declared himself "Comeback Kerry" last night after a surprising but commanding win in the Iowa caucus. His victory gives a major boost to a campaign that was floundering as recently as a month ago. And it splits the race wide open coming into the New Hampshire primary. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.