Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri October 17, 2003
Senator Says HV Seniors Would Suffer with Co-Pay
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – New York Democratic Senator Charles Schumer is one of many in the state fighting a congressional plan that would charge the elderly a fee for home health care. The senator says those in the Hudson Valley would be impacted the most. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.