Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu February 10, 2005
Senators Promote Benefits for Guardsmen, Reservists
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – Legislation to offer military health benefits to National Guard and Reserve Members is being re-introduced for the third year in a row. This time around, it contains a new provision. One of New York's Senators is behind the act, and is more hopeful this year that the measure has a better shot at passing. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.