Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue September 30, 2008
Seven years shaved off sentance of killer
MA – Federal prosecutors and defense lawyers Have reached a deal to shave seven years off the prison sentence of the killer of New Haven mob under boss William Grasso. WAMC's Charlie Deitz has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.