Most Active Stories
- Amber Alert Canceled After Body Of Missing 5-Year-Old Found
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- NY Fracking Ban Decision Elicits Different Reactions
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
Tue August 12, 2014
Shmaltz Brewing "Books On Tap" Event With 'The Audacity of Hops' Author Tom Acitelli
This summer, Shmaltz Brewing in Clifton Park has been hosting a series of renowned craft beer authors with "Books on Tap -- the Craft of Writing About Craft Beer," which is moderated by Shmaltz owner and Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah author Jeremy Cowan.
Each moderated discussion is followed by a book signing and Shmaltz brewery tour. All events run from 2 pm - 3:30 pm in the Shmaltz Tasting Room located in Clifton Park.
The final event is this Sunday featuring Tom Acitelli, author of The Audacity of Hops: The History of America's Craft Beer Revolution. We welcome Tom and Jeremy to the show.
Arts & Culture
Hudson Valley News