Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri April 27, 2012
Shop Talk: 20 Years On, Do We Now All Get Along?
Host Michel Martin checks in with the Barbershop guys about the 20th anniversary of the Los Angeles riots and whether a "post-racial" America is possible. They also weigh in on controversy in the National Hockey League.