Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri February 3, 2012
Shop Talk: Did Romney Slow His Roll?
The Barbershop guys discuss whether Mitt Romney put the brakes on his momentum when he said he was not concerned about the very poor. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, Sports Illustrated reporter Pablo Torre, and National Review contributor Neil Minkoff.