Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon April 30, 2012
Shop Talk: What's Your Top Shop Story?
NPR's Tell Me More celebrates its 5th anniversary, and the Barbershop has been a signature feature from the start. Host Michel Martin reviews some of the hottest Barbershop discussions with some of the O.G.s — or original guys: journalist Jimi Izrael; civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar; columnist Ruben Navarrette; and professor Lester Spence.