Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon April 30, 2012
Shop Talk: What's Your Top Shop Story?
NPR's Tell Me More celebrates its 5th anniversary, and the Barbershop has been a signature feature from the start. Host Michel Martin reviews some of the hottest Barbershop discussions with some of the O.G.s — or original guys: journalist Jimi Izrael; civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar; columnist Ruben Navarrette; and professor Lester Spence.