Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Mon April 30, 2012
Shop Talk: What's Your Top Shop Story?
NPR's Tell Me More celebrates its 5th anniversary, and the Barbershop has been a signature feature from the start. Host Michel Martin reviews some of the hottest Barbershop discussions with some of the O.G.s — or original guys: journalist Jimi Izrael; civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar; columnist Ruben Navarrette; and professor Lester Spence.