Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Fri March 23, 2012
Should Bullying Panel Have Included Men?
Host Michel Martin and editor Ammad Omar open up the Tell Me More inbox. One listener expresses his disappointment that a discussion with a panel of moms about bullying didn't include any male voices. Also, an update on the story of James Craig Anderson, a black man from Mississippi who died after being beaten and run over by a truck last year.