Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
WAMC New England News
Wed May 17, 2006
Should Massachusetts offer E-85?
By Carrie Saldo
Dalton, MA – With fuel among the issues at the forefront of national discussion, a member of the Berkshire Delegation to the state House in Boston is among lawmakers interested in bringing alternative fuels to Massachusetts. Details from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;