Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed May 17, 2006
Should Massachusetts offer E-85?
By Carrie Saldo
Dalton, MA – With fuel among the issues at the forefront of national discussion, a member of the Berkshire Delegation to the state House in Boston is among lawmakers interested in bringing alternative fuels to Massachusetts. Details from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;