Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri September 14, 2012
Should Women Learn To Cook For Men? Guys Weigh In
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys continue the discussion by dishing on the recent article "I Learned to Cook for a Man. Am I a Sell Out?" They discuss whether women need to spend time in the kitchen in order to show affection. Plus, they talk about a recent report on poverty and income disparity.