Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Singer Linda Rondstat Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Music legend Linda Ronstadt plays a game called "They said we were mad at the academy! Mad I tell you!" Three questions about strange, but real, patents in recent years.