Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Singer Linda Rondstat Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Music legend Linda Ronstadt plays a game called "They said we were mad at the academy! Mad I tell you!" Three questions about strange, but real, patents in recent years.