Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue February 28, 2012
Single Motherhood: Good For Babies And Moms?
The non-profit Child Trends reports that a growing number of children are born to single mothers. Journalist Bonnie Goldstein — who was a single mom — argues that single women should think twice before deciding to have children. Host Michel Martin talks with Goldstein, single mom Resa Barillas, and Dani Tucker, a regular parenting contributor.