Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue February 15, 2005
SLC Submitts Info. to Dept. of State
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – St. Lawrence Cement Company officials have submitted additional information to New York's Department of State regarding the proposed Greenport plant in Columbia County. In addition to information that was requested by the agency, comes some information that wasn't, and it's information that plant opponents say is baffling. A St. Lawrence spokesman says it's a matter of transparency. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.