Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue February 15, 2005
SLC Submitts Info. to Dept. of State
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – St. Lawrence Cement Company officials have submitted additional information to New York's Department of State regarding the proposed Greenport plant in Columbia County. In addition to information that was requested by the agency, comes some information that wasn't, and it's information that plant opponents say is baffling. A St. Lawrence spokesman says it's a matter of transparency. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.