Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
New England News
Sun December 8, 2013
Slow Population Growth Forecast For Massachusetts
A new study projects continued slow population growth for Massachusetts for the next 20 years. Some parts of western Massachusetts could see population declines according to this forecast. WAMC’s Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with Susan Strate, manager of the Population Estimates Program at the UMass Donahue Institute.