Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu September 28, 2006
Small city schools: where is state?
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Nineteen school districts in New York are filing a court appeal next month, claiming the state has neglected to adequately fund ailing schools in smaller cities. The appeal is the latest twist in a 13-year court battle over funding schools in New York City. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports: