Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Thu September 28, 2006
Small city schools: where is state?
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Nineteen school districts in New York are filing a court appeal next month, claiming the state has neglected to adequately fund ailing schools in smaller cities. The appeal is the latest twist in a 13-year court battle over funding schools in New York City. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports: