Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue December 12, 2006
Small Video Stores Taking on Blockbuster with Suit
By Dan Bobkoff
Amherst, ma – Some local video stores in Western Massachusetts are fighting their much bigger competition with a new lawsuit. Pioneer valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the details.