Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 15, 2003
Socially Responsible Investing is Pitched in the Valley
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – This evening, a group that promotes sustainable growth in the Hudson Valley will host its first socially responsible investing forum. The talk is entitled "Investing to Change the World", and an analyst from the Calvert Group will inform audience members about socially screened funds. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.