Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed October 15, 2003
Socially Responsible Investing is Pitched in the Valley
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – This evening, a group that promotes sustainable growth in the Hudson Valley will host its first socially responsible investing forum. The talk is entitled "Investing to Change the World", and an analyst from the Calvert Group will inform audience members about socially screened funds. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.