Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed October 15, 2003
Socially Responsible Investing is Pitched in the Valley
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – This evening, a group that promotes sustainable growth in the Hudson Valley will host its first socially responsible investing forum. The talk is entitled "Investing to Change the World", and an analyst from the Calvert Group will inform audience members about socially screened funds. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.