Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Thu August 23, 2012
Solar-Powered Furnace Business Proposed for Vermont
A Minnesota renewable energy company is looking to help set up a solar-powered furnace business in Vermont.
The furnaces would be made in a 6,000 square-foot former mill building in Bellows Falls. The Eagle-Times reports the company, Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, has agreed to provide its patented design of solar panels that create heat through a furnace through a Vermont company. The local company would be called RREAL Warm.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.