Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu August 23, 2012
Solar-Powered Furnace Business Proposed for Vermont
A Minnesota renewable energy company is looking to help set up a solar-powered furnace business in Vermont.
The furnaces would be made in a 6,000 square-foot former mill building in Bellows Falls. The Eagle-Times reports the company, Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, has agreed to provide its patented design of solar panels that create heat through a furnace through a Vermont company. The local company would be called RREAL Warm.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.