Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Wed March 8, 2006
Some Still Oppose Military Recruiters on Campus After Supreme Court Ruling
By Dan Bobkoff
AMHERST, MA – Most regional colleges and universities will continue to allow military recruiters onto campuses after this week's supreme court ruling. But some in the area are continuing to take a stand on what they say is the military's discriminatory policies.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.