Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New England News
Wed March 8, 2006
Some Still Oppose Military Recruiters on Campus After Supreme Court Ruling
By Dan Bobkoff
AMHERST, MA – Most regional colleges and universities will continue to allow military recruiters onto campuses after this week's supreme court ruling. But some in the area are continuing to take a stand on what they say is the military's discriminatory policies.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.