Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed March 8, 2006
Some Still Oppose Military Recruiters on Campus After Supreme Court Ruling
By Dan Bobkoff
AMHERST, MA – Most regional colleges and universities will continue to allow military recruiters onto campuses after this week's supreme court ruling. But some in the area are continuing to take a stand on what they say is the military's discriminatory policies.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.