Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
North Country News
Sun September 29, 2013
Some TD Bank Customers in NH, VT See Other Customer's Info
Some customers of TD Bank in New Hampshire say they had their information sent to other customers because of what the bank called a "vendor error."
WMUR-TV reports that TD Bank said a national firm responsible for printing and mailing statements accidentally sent some customers statements that had other customers' information on the back.
Stephania Pearce said she saw someone else's canceled checks on the back of her bank statement. She said she was offered a new account number at her branch in Alton.
TD Bank said the error affected a limited number of customers in New Hampshire and Vermont, and it was not a security breach or fraud. Spokeswoman Kate Toy said the bank doesn't want people to panic.
Customers are being offered two years of free credit monitoring
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.
New England News