Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu August 8, 2013
SPAC - Stéphane Denève
Recognized internationally as a conductor of the highest calibre, Stéphane Denève has won praise from audiences and critics alike for his performances and programming. With the Royal Scottish National Orchestra he has performed at the BBC Proms, Edinburgh International Festival, and at many other celebrated venues throughout Europe.
Denève enjoys close relationships with many of the world’s leading solo artists and is also a conductor of opera – having worked at the Royal Opera House, La Scala, Netherlands Opera, Cincinnati Opera and with many other phenomenal companies around the world.
He opened the Philly Orchestra season last night and will conduct the Bernstein Extravaganza tomorrow night and will conduct with soloist Yo-Yo Ma on Saturday night.
Arts & Culture