Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu August 8, 2013
SPAC - Stéphane Denève
Recognized internationally as a conductor of the highest calibre, Stéphane Denève has won praise from audiences and critics alike for his performances and programming. With the Royal Scottish National Orchestra he has performed at the BBC Proms, Edinburgh International Festival, and at many other celebrated venues throughout Europe.
Denève enjoys close relationships with many of the world’s leading solo artists and is also a conductor of opera – having worked at the Royal Opera House, La Scala, Netherlands Opera, Cincinnati Opera and with many other phenomenal companies around the world.
He opened the Philly Orchestra season last night and will conduct the Bernstein Extravaganza tomorrow night and will conduct with soloist Yo-Yo Ma on Saturday night.
Arts & Culture