Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Thu August 8, 2013
SPAC - Stéphane Denève
Recognized internationally as a conductor of the highest calibre, Stéphane Denève has won praise from audiences and critics alike for his performances and programming. With the Royal Scottish National Orchestra he has performed at the BBC Proms, Edinburgh International Festival, and at many other celebrated venues throughout Europe.
Denève enjoys close relationships with many of the world’s leading solo artists and is also a conductor of opera – having worked at the Royal Opera House, La Scala, Netherlands Opera, Cincinnati Opera and with many other phenomenal companies around the world.
He opened the Philly Orchestra season last night and will conduct the Bernstein Extravaganza tomorrow night and will conduct with soloist Yo-Yo Ma on Saturday night.
Arts & Culture