Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu August 8, 2013
SPAC - Stéphane Denève
Recognized internationally as a conductor of the highest calibre, Stéphane Denève has won praise from audiences and critics alike for his performances and programming. With the Royal Scottish National Orchestra he has performed at the BBC Proms, Edinburgh International Festival, and at many other celebrated venues throughout Europe.
Denève enjoys close relationships with many of the world’s leading solo artists and is also a conductor of opera – having worked at the Royal Opera House, La Scala, Netherlands Opera, Cincinnati Opera and with many other phenomenal companies around the world.
He opened the Philly Orchestra season last night and will conduct the Bernstein Extravaganza tomorrow night and will conduct with soloist Yo-Yo Ma on Saturday night.
Arts & Culture