Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon May 19, 2003
Spam And The First Amendment
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – The recent arrest of a Buffalo man, who allegedly sent hundreds of millions of unsolicited advertising e-mails using accounts set up with stolen credit cards, once again brought up concerns about computer security. As WAMC's Brian Shields reports the case also renewed the debate over the e-mail ads often called spam.