Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon January 10, 2005
Spitzer Campaign Solicits Ahead of Filing Deadline
By Allison Dunne
New York, NY – New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer's campaign for governor in 2006 is looking for an influx of cash ahead of tomorrow's state Board of Elections filing deadline. Campaign officials have sent an e-mail asking for at least $50 dollars per donation. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.