Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue November 15, 2005
Springfield and teachers reach impasse
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – Three years of negotiations between the city of Springfield, Massachusetts and is teachers union have reached an impasse. Springfield teachers have rejected the city's final offer.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.