Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Springfield city official seeks indictment law
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – The City Council President in Springfield has called for research into any existing laws on the books that could require elected officials to resign if they have been indicted in an ongoing federal corruption probe in Western Massachusetts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.