Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Springfield city official seeks indictment law
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – The City Council President in Springfield has called for research into any existing laws on the books that could require elected officials to resign if they have been indicted in an ongoing federal corruption probe in Western Massachusetts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.