Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Springfield city official seeks indictment law
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – The City Council President in Springfield has called for research into any existing laws on the books that could require elected officials to resign if they have been indicted in an ongoing federal corruption probe in Western Massachusetts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.