Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed June 18, 2008
Springfield MA has voted for a 531 million dollar budget
Springfield, MA – The city council in Springfield Massachusetts has voted for a 531 million dollar budget for the fiscal year that starts July First. This marks the first time elected officials have had a say over city spending since the state appointed a finance control board four years ago.WAMC s Paul Tuthill reports...