Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed June 18, 2008
Springfield MA has voted for a 531 million dollar budget
Springfield, MA – The city council in Springfield Massachusetts has voted for a 531 million dollar budget for the fiscal year that starts July First. This marks the first time elected officials have had a say over city spending since the state appointed a finance control board four years ago.WAMC s Paul Tuthill reports...