Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue July 11, 2006
Springfield Police Investigate Heroin Overdoses
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, MA – Springfield police are investigating three suspected heroin overdoses in the city over the weekend. And that has some wondering if a more potent form of the drug is now circulating in western Massachusetts. An update now from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff. .