Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri August 25, 2006
Springfield Recruits Bilingual Poll Workers After Federal Suit
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, ma – Election officials in Springfield, Massachusetts are racing to recruit bilingual poll-workers after the U.S. Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against the city for alleged voting rights violations. More now from Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.