Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri August 25, 2006
Springfield Recruits Bilingual Poll Workers After Federal Suit
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, ma – Election officials in Springfield, Massachusetts are racing to recruit bilingual poll-workers after the U.S. Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against the city for alleged voting rights violations. More now from Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.