Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
WAMC New York News
Tue October 25, 2005
Springfield youths say no to violence
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – The crime and violence rates in Springfield, Massachusetts are worrying more than just law enforcement and government. Representatives of the city's youth spoke out against violence yesterday at a rally in front of city hall.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was there.