Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue October 25, 2005
Springfield youths say no to violence
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – The crime and violence rates in Springfield, Massachusetts are worrying more than just law enforcement and government. Representatives of the city's youth spoke out against violence yesterday at a rally in front of city hall.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was there.