Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
New York News
Wed August 7, 2013
SRI Poll: NY Consumer Confidence Down
Consumer Confidence rose nationally in July, but fell in New York - Numbers from a new Siena College Research institute poll show July was a disappointing month for consumer confidence with weak retail sales while economists forecast slow growth.
Forty-nine percent of state residents say that both gasoline and food prices are having either a somewhat or very serious impact on their finances.