Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
New York News
Wed August 7, 2013
SRI Poll: NY Consumer Confidence Down
Consumer Confidence rose nationally in July, but fell in New York - Numbers from a new Siena College Research institute poll show July was a disappointing month for consumer confidence with weak retail sales while economists forecast slow growth.
Forty-nine percent of state residents say that both gasoline and food prices are having either a somewhat or very serious impact on their finances.