Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
New York News
Wed August 7, 2013
SRI Poll: NY Consumer Confidence Down
Consumer Confidence rose nationally in July, but fell in New York - Numbers from a new Siena College Research institute poll show July was a disappointing month for consumer confidence with weak retail sales while economists forecast slow growth.
Forty-nine percent of state residents say that both gasoline and food prices are having either a somewhat or very serious impact on their finances.