Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue September 16, 2008
State agency says Connecticut natural gas should have to pay penalties
CT – A state agency says Connecticut natural gas should have to pay penalties to about 3,400 customers affected by a billing problem. WAMC's Berkshire bureau chief Charlie Deitz has the details. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.