Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New England News
Mon April 24, 2006
State Auto Emissions Standards Argued in District Court
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Several states have followed California's lead and adopted that state's stringent auto emissions standards for automobiles. Those standards, stricter than the federal government's, are being challenged by the auto industry. One is currently being argued in Vermont. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.