Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon April 24, 2006
State Auto Emissions Standards Argued in District Court
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Several states have followed California's lead and adopted that state's stringent auto emissions standards for automobiles. Those standards, stricter than the federal government's, are being challenged by the auto industry. One is currently being argued in Vermont. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.