Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon April 24, 2006
State Auto Emissions Standards Argued in District Court
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Several states have followed California's lead and adopted that state's stringent auto emissions standards for automobiles. Those standards, stricter than the federal government's, are being challenged by the auto industry. One is currently being argued in Vermont. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.