Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 8, 2005
State Board Berated in Springfield, MA
By Eesha Williams
Springfield, MA – The controversial state board that effectively runs the city of Springfield, Massachusetts held its first public hearing in eight months yesterday. Despite being held at 10 a.m. on a work day, about 150 people attended the meeting. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams has more.