Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed July 11, 2007
State Fund To Help Troubled Borrowers
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – The administration of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has set up a program to help some people avoid losing their homes to foreclosure. Also, the state's top law enforcement officer has announced a deal with one subprime lender to provide foreclosure relief. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports....