Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed March 3, 2004
State Lobbyist for Gay Rights Visits Berkshires
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – In Massachusetts, legislators and lobbyists are gearing up for next week's continued debate on gay marriage. A lobbyist with one of the state's biggest gay rights groups was in Berkshire County last night to shed some light on the political ins and outs of the issue. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has this report.