Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri September 5, 2003
State Might Cap Milk Prices
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts Secretary of State urged lawmakers yesterday to pass a bill that would set limits on the price of milk in grocery stores. The bill would protect consumers, but some dairy farm representatives say it doesn't help them. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.