Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon December 15, 2003
State Plan Would Consolidate Courts
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is looking into a dramatic revamp of the state's court system. Under a new plan, local courthouses could be replaced with consolidated regional centers. But some Western Massachusetts politicians are leery of the plan. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.