Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon December 15, 2003
State Plan Would Consolidate Courts
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is looking into a dramatic revamp of the state's court system. Under a new plan, local courthouses could be replaced with consolidated regional centers. But some Western Massachusetts politicians are leery of the plan. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.