Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu March 10, 2005
State Reform for District Lines
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – A coalition of leading reform groups say now is the time to clean up the way state lawmakers draw their own district lines. They say a non-partisan process could end much of the gridlock that they say stems from perpetual incumbency in the state legislature. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.