Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu March 10, 2005
State Reform for District Lines
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – A coalition of leading reform groups say now is the time to clean up the way state lawmakers draw their own district lines. They say a non-partisan process could end much of the gridlock that they say stems from perpetual incumbency in the state legislature. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.