Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu March 10, 2005
State Reform for District Lines
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – A coalition of leading reform groups say now is the time to clean up the way state lawmakers draw their own district lines. They say a non-partisan process could end much of the gridlock that they say stems from perpetual incumbency in the state legislature. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.