Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon November 8, 2004
State Regulators Take a Stand On Trash Burning
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The environmental commissioners of eight states in the Northeast have come together in the name of reducing air pollution from the open burning of household trash. Some environmentalists commend the move, but say that, in New York, at least, more needs to be done. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.