Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Stem Cell Bill on Fast Track on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – A bill in that has won approval in the Massachusetts legislature, allowing scientists to created cloned embryos and extract stem cells for research -- will likely be vetoed by the Governor. And opponents are now hoping to sway enough votes to avoid an override.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story..