Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Stem Cell Bill on Fast Track on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – A bill in that has won approval in the Massachusetts legislature, allowing scientists to created cloned embryos and extract stem cells for research -- will likely be vetoed by the Governor. And opponents are now hoping to sway enough votes to avoid an override.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story..