Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Stem Cell Bill on Fast Track on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – A bill in that has won approval in the Massachusetts legislature, allowing scientists to created cloned embryos and extract stem cells for research -- will likely be vetoed by the Governor. And opponents are now hoping to sway enough votes to avoid an override.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story..