Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Stem Cell Bill on Fast Track on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – A bill in that has won approval in the Massachusetts legislature, allowing scientists to created cloned embryos and extract stem cells for research -- will likely be vetoed by the Governor. And opponents are now hoping to sway enough votes to avoid an override.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story..