Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Stem Cell Bill on Fast Track on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – A bill in that has won approval in the Massachusetts legislature, allowing scientists to created cloned embryos and extract stem cells for research -- will likely be vetoed by the Governor. And opponents are now hoping to sway enough votes to avoid an override.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story..